Your Beaverton Personal Injury Attorney
A serious injury impacts every aspect of your life: your health, your finances, your relationships and your family. For over 15 years, Paul has worked in and out of courts in Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro and throughout Oregon to help his clients navigate the legal system. As a former deputy district attorney of the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office, he is an expert in local Oregon law. Paul earned his law degree at the New York University School of Law and spent his undergraduate at UC Berkeley.
Paul’s clients rate his service as superb, and while he has won millions for those clients, he is set apart by his personal approach. Paul is a thoughtful, dedicated lawyer who shows genuine care about the people he represents, which is why the majority of his cases are word of mouth referrals from former clients. Call Paul any time for a free consultation – he promises that when you hang up the phone you will feel like you are in good, loyal hands. Once you are Paul’s client, you are a client for life.
Helpful Resources If You Are Looking For An Attorney
Each year thousands of Oregonians are involved in car accidents, causing serious injuries that lead…
Car accidents are inherently stressful and emotional but become even more frustrating when an uninsured driver…
If you or a loved one has recently been in a motorcycle accident, you are…
Every year, Oregon roads are becoming busier, and with that rises the number of car…
5 Steps You Should Take After An Accident
- Collect and Exchange Information – Ask to see the bad driver’s license to and take down the license number. Do not take the reckless driver’s word about what his or her name was. Take pictures with your phone of all cars involved – even the debris field which can be helpful to an accident re-constructionist if needed. Make sure to call the police. A police report is often a great source of information, but it does not always determine who was at fault.
- Get Medical Treatment – See a doctor. It is better to see a doctor as soon as possible to ensure you are ok and to have proof to show to the insurance companies. Insurance companies might argue against your case by asking why you waited a few weeks to see a doctor, so act fast. Your health is always more important.
- Start a Claim With Your Insurance Company – Call your insurance and get a claim number. Take advantage of your personal injury protection (PIP) rights. They will pay for medicals, lost wages, child care and even cleaning your house. Some polices have a noncooperation clause that states that if you do not cooperate and give them notice, down the road they can deny payments.
- DON’T Talk to the Bad Driver’s Insurance Company – Avoid singing and giving statements to the opposing insurance. You might end up telling the insurance company too much information that could hurt your case or sign a settlement agreement prematurely.
- Determine If You Need A Beaverton Auto Accident Attorney – A local lawyer will help you by dealing with the insurance companies so you don’t have to. A lawyer can help with doctors trying to collect money from you as you wait for the bad driver to pay up. A car accident personal injury lawyer knows what you should and should not do in the first few days and weeks after the motor vehicle accident.
I was hit by a bad driver while driving on Grand Avenue near I-84 and the Rose Garden after leaving a Portland Trailblazer’s game. My car was totaled and I injured my back. The injury radiated pain down my leg and sapped strength. Despite treatment and physical therapy through Providence Medical Center, I did not get better. I went back and forth with the bad driver’s insurance, but got nowhere for almost a year. Within a month of hiring Paul, the case settled for the full amount available under the bad driver’s insurance policy - a six-figure settlement.Terry Ann F.
“Paul went above and beyond for us after my husband was injured in an accident. He was thorough, attentive to all aspects of the case, and kept us informed of all of our options. He brought in experts and carefully examined who was responsible for the accident. What I really appreciated was when other lawyers would have given up, Paul continued to fight for us. We would seek Paul's counsel again if we needed legal representation.”Jill E.
I was involved in a nasty car crash where I was hit while riding a bike. When I first called Paul, rather than making me come to him, he came to my home. This helped since my injuries made it hard to move around at the time. He sat there for two hours and talked with me about the accident, my injuries, how the process works and his opinion of the case. I felt comfortable with him from the start and still call him today whenever I have a legal question.Larry D.